3.23.2007

Bonny Fairy



Don't you just love the feeling you get when you create something? Finally I sat down at my art table after what seems like week after week of my hands not having paint on them. Now it is on each fingertip and my husband tells me also in my hair. I just think of it as a bit of highlighting! *grin*

This image was created using watercolor paper, a copy of a fairy postcard, vintage mushroom images found in the Books of Knowledge, a butterfly from a collage sheet, acrylic paints, a piece of ledger paper and a clipping from a book of music. Made for a swap with a dear blog friend. I hope she likes it!


3 comments:

Gypsy Purple said...

This is brilliant...love it

~Susie~ said...

what a lovely picture! makes me want to try doing some of these,you are very inspiring :)

Hélène Deroubaix said...

she is so very cute!I love it!