7.11.2008








Instead of posting again about my time being consumed by the wallpaper removal project I thought that I would share a few snippets of my journal pages from this week.
There is also a quote that I am pondering as I go about with the days work:

"Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness." Allen Ginsberg

I love it when another person's words strike such a deep chord within and fill me up with wonderful energy and possibilty! I wish I could hold onto this feeling and always live from such a place. Perhaps it is better though that these moments are spaced out so as to keep them special. To use a word that Olivia made up this week--Life is just a "remarkulous" adventure, isn't it!

Blessings,

8 comments:

LK said...

hmmm those words in that one piece- third down- could be mine, too- happy mother friend artist lonely

beautiful snippets

Judy said...

Love your journal pieces - i like the colours.

misty said...

sighhhhh. so lovely.
how are you? i will write soon...still back in PA for another day, but wanted to stop by and see what beautiful things you have been up to.
xoxo

http://afancifultwist.typepad.com said...

hear hear, and yes indeed Miss Tricia!! Love your journal pages!! So beautiful!! xo

Dyan said...

Hi Tricia, I love your journal pages, very thoughtful and emotive. Follow your moonlight - beautiful, it speaks to me. Thanks for sharing.
Dy

katie said...

the glimpses of your journal are beautiful and haunting images. and i love the ginsberg quote, i connect with it deeply too...

i've been meaning to write you since i got back from my visit with misty. she introduced me to the duaflex, i played with it and fell in love. when i was pawing through some things in my workshop, looking for the perfect assemblage elements, low and behold what did i spy? a duaflex of my own, i'd forgotten i'd even bought some years back. now i've built a 'contraption' for it and find myself looking for any excuse to play with it during the day, it brings me joy. and it was all because you brought misty that camera :-)

Susan Tuttle said...

Hi Tricia,
your journal pages have such feeling behind them. I agree, those special moments should be spread out. One of the reasons why I think they are so special, is because they contrast with everyday, ordinary moments. I love the quote you included in this post and Olivia's made-up word for the week -- fabulous!

I hope the wallpaper removal job is going smoothly. That doesn't sound like very much fun.

Hope you are well my friend.

Hugs,
Susan

Valaine said...

These are some awesome snippets! I love the bird in the open cage, it's so ethereal :)