4.14.2007

My Heart

Chinese proverb---If I keep a green bough in my heart, then the singing bird will come.

Lao Tzu, 6th century B.C.---When pure sincerity forms within, it is outwardly realized in other people's hearts.

Kahlil Gibran---To understand the heart and mind of a person, look not at what he has already achieved, but at what he aspires to.

Confucius---Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart.

Carl Jung---Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart ... Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens.

Chandogya Upanishad---There is a light that shines beyond all things on earth, beyond the highest, the very highest heavens. This is the light that shines in your heart

Tanya A. Moore---A person's world is only as big as their heart.

Helen Keller---The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

Charles Dickens (1812 - 1870)---Have a heart that never hardens, a temper that never tires, a touch that never hurts.

Antonio Porchia---In a full heart there is room for everything, and in an empty heart there is room for nothing.


Sometimes I get a creative surge when I read a quote that resonates within my own heart. I posted a few my favorites with the hope of stirring something within you, dear reader.

Blessings,
Tricia

5 comments:

jessielavon@yahoo.com said...

hi darling,just passing threw,come on over for a visit

carlene federer said...

great quotes, don't you just love 'em? Unlike some of our "naughty" sayings! Email me, and I'll tell you my family's version of a "drunk" quote...cracking up over your husbands, lol!

paige said...

those were so wonderful!!
thanks for sharing

Lena said...

Your photograph has a beautiful quality of light to it and says as much about you as the quotes.
Thank you for sharing your heart with us here.
I like the 5 collage and don't think it's too busy at all. The whimsical collage for the children is charming!

Anonymous said...

All my fondest childhood moments have been remembered by my emotions. Without feelings or emotions we are truly not living. When someone tells me that I am being too emotional, I simply say "thank you" for I wouldn't want it any other way.