2.06.2007

Artwords----"BREATH"

5 x 7 on watercolor paper
I used a transparency of a woman, cutouts of butterfly wings, acrylic paints
I had a difficlut time getting a good scan. you can click on her to get a bigger image. her face is clearer that way. :)
I gave her a green heart because Green is the color representing our heart chakra. I wanted it to express how her heart is open and waiting.



"And now I see with eye serene


The very pulse of the machine;


A Being breathing thoughtful breath,


A Traveller between life and death;


The
reason firm, the temperate will,


Endurance, foresight, strength, and
skill;


A perfect Woman, nobly planned,


To warm, to
comfort, and command;


And yet a Spirit still, and bright,


With something of angelic light."


-----William
Wordsworth

2 comments:

Gypsy Purple said...

Oh how glad am I that I found your blog...what treasures you have here

I had a great visit and will be back...you are welcome to come visit as well..it will be a pleasure having you there

www.gypsypurple.blogspot.com

Chamara

Izabella Blue said...

just found your piece on Artwords~

Love it! and the poem :)

~Izabella