4.19.2012

this day in image and quote

                                                           snapshot from a journal page

"These are the transitional times when I am not what I was nor am yet what I am becoming. In limbo times, I must live with alert attention to my feelings of vulnerability. I must guard against hasty choices and rushed decisions. In limbo times, I must learn to simply be. Soon enough, life will move me onward. Today I practice the action of loving non-action. I allow my life to alter organically and without unnatural haste. I trust the tempo of my unfolding." --- Julia Cameron

I love these words, feeling that they express perfectly how I've been feeling as of late. Each time I read them, I feel reassured and at peace, my breathing deepens and slows. Thank you to the friend who shared them.

No comments: