11.09.2007

unfinished----acrylic on really big piece of duck cloth :)
Today I have 2 and a half hours to myself, Olivia being at a homeschool art class and my husband at work.

What to do with all this time for it seems like a lot to me? Olivia and I are always together, "Two Peas in a Pod" she says. I love how we are those two peas. Oh how I cherish that fact, but this alone time is cherished also. I know you understand. You are an artist too.


Hmmm...what to do?

Yoga video?

Write a page or two more on Able's story?(I made it to my 10,000 word goal early this morning! yay!) maybe I should celebrate.

Play with paints? maybe finish something?

Or make a journal from paper bags. (LOVE the cool tutorial Judy Wise has posted!---you have to check it out-----scroll down her page a bit...)


Maybe simply daydream...I don't do enough of that, do you?


Aren't the possibilities just endless and amazing?

Isn't life the grandest adventure?


What will you do with your day?
"Tell me, what is it you plan to do
with your one wild and precious life?"-----Mary Oliver

5 comments:

Rella said...

Hi Pet,
Today I am using a sick day and feel gloriously wicked here in my quiet and messy nest. I have a large canvas waiting to have papers afixed with gel so that I can wash it with color and allow an inspiration to unfold...I pulled out some rubber stamps that I want to put on tags..and I am putting the finishing touches on a magical, and very unique faerie that has been in the process for almost a year. Not because it was so hard, but because she evolved very, very slowly. Every time I looked into her eyes she seemd to say "not yet"....until today. And being the story teller you are, you will appreciate that part of the process is a story, an unfolding of her life and dreams.

xo Rella

Jeanne said...

I'm wondering what you will add to this unfinished piece. The girl has me mesmerized as to what she is looking at. What are you going to do with it when it is complete...stretch it on a canvas frame? or make it into a large pillow? Hmmm-I wonder....

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

life does have endless possibilities.. we just need to search. xoxo nita

xxxxx said...

I hope that whatever you chose to do, it was fun and nurturing to your artist self!

Hélène Deroubaix said...

such a beautiful artwork! I love it!